Relieving The Burden Of Family Law Stress
Because family law matters are so personal, they can prove to be a major source of strife. Trying to work through a legal issue on your own will only compound your stress. When you work with an attorney who understands the law and cares about your needs, you will find a great deal of this burden lifted.
This is my goal at The Law Office of Jon D. L. Leitenberger. As a lawyer who focuses on all details related to family law and divorce, you will find in me an advocate who can guide you toward positive solutions. From my office in Tucson, I assist clients with all family law matters. These include:
- Divorce: Helping couples move through uncontested and contested divorce
- Asset division: Explaining Arizona’s community property laws as they apply to your divorce
- Spousal maintenance: Determining an amount of alimony to aid you or your spouse
- Child custody and parenting time: Protecting your kids’ best interests and your parental rights
- Child support: Making sure your children receive the necessary financial support
- Orders of protection: Keeping you and your family safe from domestic violence
- Post-decree modifications: Updating your court orders to fit your life’s changes
- Military divorce: Assisting service members and their spouses with all military divorce matters
- Paternity: Helping establish paternity to ensure parental rights and obligations are honored
- Adoption: Helping families grow by guiding them through this legal process
Facing a divorce or other family law difficulty head-on is intimidating. Fortunately, with me as your ally, you do not have to face it alone.
Prompt Communication At Every Step
There is no such thing as a stupid question or too much communication. You do not deserve to reach out to your lawyer with a question only to receive a wall of silence. When you work with me, I respond promptly to every call or email you send me.
Speak With Me About Family Law
Get a caring legal ally on your side. Together, we can accomplish more than you would alone. Call my office at 520-645-1930 or send me an email to get in touch about your divorce or other family law matter.